yconic - Queen Elizabeth Aiming for the Top Scholarship
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Queen Elizabeth Aiming for the Top Scholarship

A photo of peterv peterv
I am applying for OSAP, but there isn't an option to be considered for Queen Elizabeth Aiming for the Top Scholarship. Where can I apply for it? If it matters, I'm applying for the University of Waterloo.

Thanks
Was this helpful? Yes 0
6 replies

A photo of heesoup heesoup
There is an option near the end of the full-time application.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of peterv peterv

@heesoup wrote
There is an option near the end of the full-time application.

I went through the entire application. no sign of Queen Elizabeth II Aiming for the Top Scholarship. My friend said it is under Other Aid section, but I only have Ontario Access Grant for Crown Wards in that section.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of heesoup heesoup
Are you serious? That's very odd.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of colakid123 colakid123
You DO see Queen Elizabeth Aiming for the Top at the VERY beginning of the application when you check what aid year/ what type (graduate, undergraduate, part time, full time) but I couldn't click both Full time undergraduate 2011-2012 AND Queen Elizabeth. Anyone certainly know the answer? It's due next week.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of dbdudgh dbdudgh
Fill out the full time application. At the end of it, you'll see the option to apply for QEII scholarship.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of colakid123 colakid123
^ I went to the end of it and didn't see it, but I didn't actually finish it yet so hopefully I will. I also said I wanted to be eligible on OUAC so it's probably all good.
Was this helpful? Yes 0