yconic - Queen Elizabeth II Aiming for the Top Scholarship DEADLINE
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Queen Elizabeth II Aiming for the Top Scholarship DEADLINE

A photo of spciythainoodle spciythainoodle
The OSAP site says :

In order to be considered for this scholarship your OSAP application must be submitted by Jun 17/11.

Does that mean we must apply online by June 17, or does that mean the university must receive the mailed forms by June 17th ? Also, can the forms be post marked?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
8 replies

A photo of pereirak pereirak
Do you know where we apply for this scholarship? Did we only have to mark a yes on our OUAC form, or did we need to do more after that?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of awaysheflew awaysheflew
June 17 is the application deadline for the scholarship and you need to have supporting documentation (like signature forms) in to your school's financial office by July 15. To apply, all you have to do is say that you want to be considered on the OSAP application.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of TWilliams TWilliams
How do you know if the university/college has received your signature pages? I sent them about a month (or two) ago but I haven't heard from the financial office.

I also found an application form for the basic merit amount at:

https://osap.gov.on.ca/prodconsum/groups/forms/documents/forms/prd003575.pdf

Is there an equivalent form for standard entry?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Olena Olena
I don’t want to sound silly, but I don’t know what is meant by “financial office” and where the signature forms are supposed to be sent… does this mean the registrar’s office or something of that sort? Do you get any feedback from the university about the matter after?
Thanks!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of dbdudgh dbdudgh

@Olena wrote
I don’t want to sound silly, but I don’t know what is meant by “financial office” and where the signature forms are supposed to be sent… does this mean the registrar’s office or something of that sort? Do you get any feedback from the university about the matter after?
Thanks!

You have to send it to the financial office of the university you're going to.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Konn2011 Konn2011

@TWilliams wrote
How do you know if the university/college has received your signature pages? I sent them about a month (or two) ago but I haven't heard from the financial office.

I also found an application form for the basic merit amount at:

https://osap.gov.on.ca/prodconsum/groups/forms/documents/forms/prd003575.pdf

Is there an equivalent form for standard entry?

Log into the OSAP site and click on "Check Status". If they haven't received it, the status will have a one-liner saying you have to send it in. By "standard entry", I assume you mean you're applying for an OSAP loan. In that case, you should have seen a question asking if you want to apply for the QE II scholarship. There is no separate form for it.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Konn2011 Konn2011

@dbdudgh wrote

@Olena wrote
Thanks!

You have to send it to the financial office of the university you're going to.

The address should be on the signature pages themselves. And yes, that should be the address of the FAO of the university.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted