yconic - Queen's admission question
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Queen's admission question

A photo of HistoryNut HistoryNut
Last semester I only took 2 uni courses because i wanted to take auto as a life skill (don't ask why). I managed to get an 80 in history but only a 76 in english. This semester I have just recently received mark updates in all 4 of my university courses, 91 in Interdisciplinary Studies(IDC4UO), 90 in Comm Tech(CJG4MO), 82.3 in World History(CHY4UO) and 81 in World Issues(CGW4UO). I submitted my PSE on Feb.14 but I don't feel that my semester one marks were strong enough to get into the General Arts program at Queen's (BAH). Based on my semester 2 marks, assuming that they stay the same or if they go up between now and midterms do I have a shot at the General Arts program at Queen's(If so, when would I expect to hear from them)? Has my low English mark screwed my chances at getting into Queen's? Anyways, let me know what you think and thank you for your time!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
0 replies