yconic - Queens admissions
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Queens admissions

A photo of randomperson83 randomperson83
I applied to Queens arts a while ago, and got my PSE in right before the deadline.I have an 85 average and an average amount of volunteer experience and extracurriculars. It still says decision pending. Obviously I noticed a lot of people got in last night. Does anybody know anything about how queens does admissions?

I don't know if this is relevant but I'm taking semestered adv. functions/ calc. My last report card had a final functions mark but no calc mark because we hadn't started it yet. So I figure maybe they're going to make a decision once they see my top 6 instead of just top 5? (I don't go to a semestered school, this is just a special course).
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of maritimevalley maritimevalley
The Queen's University page on facebook is really helpful, they'll answer any of you questions on there if you want
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of randomperson83 randomperson83

@maritimevalley wrote
The Queen's University page on facebook is really helpful, they'll answer any of you questions on there if you want

Thanks! I checked and they were really helpful!
p.s I'm also into Dal and Laurier ... see you next year?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of maritimevalley maritimevalley
Sounds good to me!
Was this helpful? Yes 0