yconic - Queen's Application
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Queen's Application

A photo of vickihsieh vickihsieh
Hey guys, first time posting here. I have a question about Queen's. I'm a BC student, and I've applied to Queen's, completed my PSE. I've heard of a few students getting accepted already. My question is, Queen's doesn't have self-report (does it?), so how is the school receiving the students' (those who've already been accepted) marks? I know transcripts are required, but the first semester isn't over yet for me. Does that mean they won't consider me until I've mailed in my transcript?
Thanks in advance. :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of ngoumeniouk ngoumeniouk
a fellow BC Queen's student--whoot! My school is on a trimester system so my first term grades were submitted in mid-December, and I believe that they do need a transcript to begin considering you (I don't think they can solely base admissions on gr 11, but anyone here feel free to correct me if I'm wrong!). They might look at your PSE but they almost definitely won't make an offer till they've seen your first semester, just to be sure :) it should be finishing soon anyways, shouldn't it?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of vickihsieh vickihsieh
Yeah, first semester ends this week. So I guess I'll be sending off my transcript in the next two weeks. Thanks!

If you don't mind me asking, what's your average? I applied to sciences as well.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ngoumeniouk ngoumeniouk
my first term was brutal but I ended up with a 99 so all the work paid off haha
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cliffhanger33 cliffhanger33
BC represent over here too.

And ya I sent my entire HS transcript including first term grade 12 plus IB grades.
Was this helpful? Yes 0