yconic - Queen's Commerce Acceptance?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Queen's Commerce Acceptance?

A photo of Marvel Marvel
Anyone from Ontario gotten accepted to Queen's Commerce yet?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
11 replies

This post was deleted

A photo of Marvel Marvel
cool story bro. no help.
the only posts there are from queens chancellor nominees. I was wondering about other people.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of g93 g93
Maybe because only Chancellor nominees have been accepted so far? Was it truly necessary to make another thread?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of lmao lmao
Marvel,

No I haven't heard of any Ontario students that were accepted without a chancellor nomination. My friend claims that he got in without a nomination but I don't doubt him because his average is literally a 99.0, extremely smart kid.

Good luck!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Marvel Marvel
Thanks for the helpful post, lmao, :)!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

A photo of kcs15 kcs15
hey g93 i saw this forum and am making my first post because of this. don't be such a sarcastic, smug little prick who thinks they know everything. i know people who have been accepted to queen's, from ontario, without a chancellors nomination. get a life.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of g93 g93

@kcs15 wrote
hey g93 i saw this forum and am making my first post because of this. don't be such a sarcastic, smug little prick who thinks they know everything. i know people who have been accepted to queen's, from ontario, without a chancellors nomination. get a life.

And this was all explained in the Queen's Commerce Acceptances thread.

I typically do not care, but people should really stop making threads and asking questions that have been asked countless times before.

And curious, where did I imply that I know everything?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous

@kcs15 wrote

You sir, snapped hard.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of fullforceRC fullforceRC

@g93 wrote
Maybe because only Chancellor nominees have been accepted so far? Was it truly necessary to make another thread?

@kcs15: I think you might have misread what he said...
Was this helpful? Yes 0