yconic - Queens Commerce Acceptances
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Queens Commerce Acceptances

A photo of candotnot candotnot
Hey guys, anyone get accepted to Queens Commerce yet?
If yes- averages, ECs?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
14 replies

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Yup, but only Major Entrance Award winners and out-of-province applicants as of yet, I believe.

"Decisions for the Commerce program will begin in early April and will continue until mid-May." - Queen's Feb. Newsletter
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of fullforceRC fullforceRC

@Alizarin wrote
Yup, but only Major Entrance Award winners and out-of-province applicants as of yet, I believe.

"Decisions for the Commerce program will begin in early April and will continue until mid-May." - Queen's Feb. Newsletter

Lucky Chancellor recipient! Is Queen's your first choice?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@fullforceRC wrote

@Alizarin wrote

Lucky Chancellor recipient! Is Queen's your first choice?

Yuppers! :cheers:
A significant weight off my shoulders
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of apark17 apark17

@Alizarin wrote

would first round be before midterms? or after?
cant waittttt for the first round to begin, its killing me everday :(
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Actually... my friend already got an acceptance for Queen's Commerce... (not chancellor). He posted it on fb but he's not really the type to lie just to brag about these things... Iunno @@
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of apark17 apark17

@fullforceRC wrote
Actually... my friend already got an acceptance for Queen's Commerce... (not chancellor). He posted it on fb but he's not really the type to lie just to brag about these things... Iunno @@

LOL NOOOO WAAYYYy
what was his avg and ECs like?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@fullforceRC wrote

Sounds believable to me .. I guess limited offers are out!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of lemony lemony

@Alizarin wrote

@fullforceRC wrote

Sounds believable to me .. I guess limited offers are out!

I have my doubts. Queen's said that acceptances start coming out in early April -- I don't understand why they would have lied. I would doublecheck that your friend was really accepted to Commerce and not to a different program.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of lmao lmao
Actually, I have a friend as well that got in. His average is around the 98 range.. and I'm pretty sure he's not the one to lie. He's an amazing writer too.. but I don't understand how he got in so early.. he didn't even hand in the PSE and Supp before or on Feb 15. He applied for the Chancellors too but since there were 12 people applying, he didn't even get nominated.

I'll have to ask him in more detail, but he's not the one to lie I know that much.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of lmao lmao
Kay guys I have a question.. so when I was reading through my essays I found a mistake on one of them. There was just one mistake (word missing in a sentence)..would this really hurt my chances of getting in? The other two essays were solid.

Was this helpful? Yes 0

accepteddddddddd
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of GoBarca GoBarca

@lmao wrote
Actually, I have a friend as well that got in. His average is around the 98 range.. and I'm pretty sure he's not the one to lie. He's an amazing writer too.. but I don't understand how he got in so early.. he didn't even hand in the PSE and Supp before or on Feb 15. He applied for the Chancellors too but since there were 12 people applying, he didn't even get nominated.

I'll have to ask him in more detail, but he's not the one to lie I know that much.

Hey its 98% ... way above average already lol
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Ohh when will us commoners with low 90 averages get accepted :(
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted