yconic - Queen's Commerce Early Acceptance based on PSE?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Queen's Commerce Early Acceptance based on PSE?

A photo of bubbletea bubbletea
Hey, I was just wondering if anybody knows if the submission date of your PSE and commerce essays have anything to do with the time or pool of your admission? I sent mine in January, which is before the early deadline.

If you submitted them before the 15th, would that make you eligible for earlier admission than those that sent them in for regular deadline? Just wondering since Commerce is special in that acceptances for Non-chancellors start in April.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of cliffhanger33 cliffhanger33
It's based on time of submission (earlier the faster), but also strengths, e.g. grades, PSE, etc, you can receive acceptance to commerce as early as this time, although very few non-chancellor's have heard back yet
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of QueenLaur QueenLaur
Hey,
I was wondering what everyones Calc mark was getting accepted.. Im just getting apprehensive after reading about everyones acceptances and 97% averages.

thanks!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cliffhanger33 cliffhanger33
My IB calc mark was around 96% at the time, unscaled
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of bubbletea bubbletea

@cliffhanger33 wrote
It's based on time of submission (earlier the faster), but also strengths, e.g. grades, PSE, etc, you can receive acceptance to commerce as early as this time, although very few non-chancellor's have heard back yet

Alright, sounds good. So I'm guessing any non-Chancellor admissions for the next month or so are pretty much on an individual basis? So a combination of great essays and EC's and a very early PSE submission might make one competitive for this early admission? Also my Solus was updated with no To-do's and my bursary's in progress, if that's any indicator.
Was this helpful? Yes 0