yconic - Queen's Commerce (Please Help!!)
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Queen's Commerce (Please Help!!)

A photo of Eccedentesiast Eccedentesiast
Hi, I'm really freaking out about Queen's Commerce because my writing is really not all that great and they supposedly don't look at your marks (~93.8) after you surpass the required 87/88%. I have decent EC's but not really any real awards or work experience.

I'm just wondering can anyone give me an idea of what a 'great' essay is for the Queen's PSE and Commerce Supplementary essays?

I realize that I'm cutting it really close to the actual deadline but everything just piled up and I couldn't get to it. Do you think handing it in close to the deadline will affect my chances?

Thank you guys in advance!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous

@Eccedentesiast wrote
Hi, I'm really freaking out about Queen's Commerce because my writing is really not all that great and they supposedly don't look at your marks (~93.8) after you surpass the required 87/88%. I have decent EC's but not really any real awards or work experience.

I'm just wondering can anyone give me an idea of what a 'great' essay is for the Queen's PSE and Commerce Supplementary essays?

I realize that I'm cutting it really close to the actual deadline but everything just piled up and I couldn't get to it. Do you think handing it in close to the deadline will affect my chances?

Thank you guys in advance!

Almost sure that handing it close the deadline has no effect on your application.

After 87% they really do not care too much about your marks (maybe not at all).

Just get friends and people to edit your essay. If you want to look at great essays, my advice is to look for the McMaster Health Science essays that were posted a while back.
Was this helpful? Yes 0