yconic - Queen's Computing?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Queen's Computing?

A photo of Jane239 Jane239
Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone has heard about the Computing program at Queen's. I've read some information about it on the Queen's site but I would really appreciate it if I could receive some insight into it. Also, I've never taken Computer Science (I believe it was a course available in grade 10 or 11), would I be behind?

In the viewbook it says that there are 50 seats for first-year students which kind of surprised me. Does that small number mean the class sizes will be very small? If I take Computing my first year and decide that it isn't the program for me would transferring into Queen's Commerce be an option? If so, how difficult would it be and how would I go about it? Thanks a lot, much appreaciated!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of Jane239 Jane239
I've just realized that I shouldn't have posted this in the "Business" section haha sorry!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous

@Jane239 wrote
I've just realized that I shouldn't have posted this in the "Business" section haha sorry!

hey, once i;m banned from student awards, how can i come back? Can I just make another account, or do they blocl my Ip address?
Was this helpful? Yes 0