yconic - Queen's Early Acceptances Ontario
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Queen's Early Acceptances Ontario

A photo of curious curious
So has anyone from Ontario heard from Queen's yet about acceptances? Chancellor's nominees in particular?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
182 replies

This post was deleted

A photo of Luna Luna
stilllll waiting.. I'm going insane. I thought Chancellor's nominees would know by now, especially because we don't have to submit a PSE. I suppose they're waiting to notify us along with the first batch of normal acceptances?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Well at least I am not the only one. Do you still say PENDING because someone on this site said they did not? I heard from a past Chancellor's nominee that all nominees get in. That would be nice.:cat:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Luna Luna

@curious wrote
Well at least I am not the only one. Do you still say PENDING because someone on this site said they did not? I heard from a past Chancellor's nominee that all nominees get in. That would be nice.:cat:

Yup, mine still says Pending. and that would be nice, I hope it's true!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Wendy_D Wendy_D
It's been mentioned on the other topic...

Mine is currently sporting that infuriating blank look.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Nyx Nyx
OMG i thought i was the only one! and i was reading about how all these people got accepted already for commerce, i think, and i felt like a complete loser!!

ugh why can't they just accept us already? :!:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

I know! Our schools support us over everyone else, we should be IN!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Luna Luna
I really hope we get accepted before the March break. I might actually be able to enjoy it, instead of checking the MyQueen's portal incessantly. What programs did everyone apply to?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of Luna Luna

@vsmith wrote

@Luna wrote
I really hope we get accepted before the March break. I might actually be able to enjoy it, instead of checking the MyQueen's portal incessantly. What programs did everyone apply to?

I applied for Queen's Commerce and Science (Chancellors nominee) - they really are taking their sweet time and I am not impressed. Their communication could be ALOT better! I was accepted to both Western BioMed and BMOS over a month ago! Western's presentation/communication with their applicants is excellent. IVEY gives you a firm date - March 30th you WILL know. What the heck Queen's - for 13 grand tuition, maybe you could email me once in awhile to keep me interested? That's just MY opinion :!: :!:

I agree completely! I'm not impressed either. They can't send us a proper e-mail or accept us yet, but they have the nerve to send us that student equity survey? That really got my blood boiling - I was so excited to see that I finally got an e-mail from Queen's because I thought it would be notifying me of my acceptance. Major lunch bag let down. Accept me and then I'll consider filling out your silly survey..:cyclops:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of MayBeApril MayBeApril
YES! I agree with EVERYTHING being said! It's torture! Making excited people wait this long should be illegal! Queen's is my #1, fell in love before I'd even seen it - and moreso afterwards. I wasn't even that depressed after I got the scholarship declined because a scholarship decline is 1000 times less important than an ACCEPTANCE decline. I check everyday, usually repeatedly. I have a couple classes with computers and internet access.. I check then as well as before and after school. It's sooo painful! I got that letter about the survey, too, saw it was from Queen's and almost FAINTED. Read it, pouted. ]: Maybe the next e-mail..
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
I think that only the Chancellor's recipients have been notified thus far. If it is any consolation, all Chancellor's nominees will probably get admitted before all the other applicants! In the Queen's Major Admissions thread it mentions all Chancellor's nominees have been accepted.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Nyx Nyx
jacksondevon, this thread is NOT for you...go away. LOL kidding

Yeah everyone that survey was freaking annoying...have you done it? I'll do it when i get my acceptance and i'm high with happiness

Anyone visiting during march break? I am :bounce:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@Nyx wrote
jacksondevon, this thread is NOT for you...go away. LOL kidding

Yeah everyone that survey was freaking annoying...have you done it? I'll do it when i get my acceptance and i'm high with happiness

Anyone visiting during march break? I am :bounce:

I really want to visit, but I'm all the way East Coast :(
Plus it actually doesn't match up with my spring break!

Ah well. Hopefully I'll see you in September :bounce:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cyynthiia cyynthiia
^
You're from the EAST coast you say, huh?
The last time I checked.. Queens is in Kingston.. which is Ontario.. which IS on the east coast?!
Do you mean you're from the WEST coast?!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@cyynthiia wrote
^
You're from the EAST coast you say, huh?
The last time I checked.. Queens is in Kingston.. which is Ontario.. which IS on the east coast?!
Do you mean you're from the WEST coast?!

T.T OMG
Yes, sorryyy. West coast indeed ... I need sleep.

*facepalm* orz
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cyynthiia cyynthiia
^
BC representttt, wooohooo. :D
GO TO BED.
Past your bedtime obviously!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

LOL ok :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Nyx Nyx
Well there's no point if you reply 12 hours later, is there? :tongue:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Hehe ok. All rested and ready for my compass direction quiz xD
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of axiom2true axiom2true
Add me to the "Pending" list. Update the Portals! :!: It would make a lot of people pretty excited
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of sydzazzles93 sydzazzles93
ugh add me to the list of aggravating blank space!!! if they can bother to remove my status why can't they just post accepted or declined already! :(
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of civilboy civilboy
if i dont get that admission bursary i will snap
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of axiom2true axiom2true
Now it says "PeopleSoft Student Administration system will be unavailable Friday, March 4 @5pm until Wednesday, March 9th @7am." on the MyQueen's portal so possibly that is for the first wave of acceptances? (Fingers crossed)
Was this helpful? Yes 0