yconic - Queen's Early Offer
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Queen's Early Offer

A photo of athrunxo athrunxo
Does anyone know when does Queens start accepting the "normal" (non-Chancellor) people? Would it be after midterm marks are submitted (April 20)? Other schools all offered admission before 2nd semester midterms, so I was just wondering if Queens will do the same.

Queen's is my top choice so I really want to get accepted !
Was this helpful? Yes 0
10 replies

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
I believe April 1st (no, that's not an April Fools joke lol). Makes sense as Ivey starts March 30th. They'll continue doing it all the way to the deadline though (whenever that is).

Don't expect to go right away unless your average is really high or you have really strong EC's. They'll come eventually though! (I'm also waiting XD)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@Username81 wrote
I believe April 1st (no, that's not an April Fools joke lol). Makes sense as Ivey starts March 30th. They'll continue doing it all the way to the deadline though (whenever that is).

Don't expect to go right away unless your average is really high or you have really strong EC's. They'll come eventually though! (I'm also waiting XD)

How sure are you? My average is in the mid 90s and my ECs are decent but my PSE was very average. Also, I submitted my PSE right before the deadline (March 1st). Do you think this will affect my admission status?

I'm really nervous :x
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
I know for a fact they haven't started giving out acceptances on a regular basis as of yet. I'm probably 80% certain that it's April 1st...

But I'm in the same boat as you: low 90s, decent ECs, okay PSE...

honestly man our grades aren't outstanding compared to some guys, nor are our ECs, so ya we got good chances (assuming your PSE is decent...I can't really judge that lol). But we won't be one of the first to get in.

I'm expecting mine (if I do get one) after mid-term. But the earlier the better lol. It's almost like they enjoy seeing us suffer as we wait counting down the days lol.

In regards to your PSE and your procrastinating skills (haha ;) no it won't affect you.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of IBDiplomaStudent IBDiplomaStudent
Queen's Comm is starting normal offers April 15 this year. Just heard from one of their admissions reps. Can't wait!!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

Sooo did anyone get accepted today? The status of my application is still "Pending".
):
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of NoToRiouSDIP NoToRiouSDIP

@athrunxo wrote
Sooo did anyone get accepted today? The status of my application is still "Pending".
):

Read the post above yours ^_^
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Serendipity Serendipity
Waiting on Queen's too :(

Had some impossibly buff kid (who got a full ride at Cambridge) get our Chancellor's Nomination :(
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted