yconic - Queen's Entrance Scholarship
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Queen's Entrance Scholarship

A photo of jeffreyT jeffreyT
So I got accepted to Queen's but it was before midterms were sent out so my marks aren't that great, but with the subjects I have this semester, I have a 90 average which qualifies for an entrance scholarship, but I didn't get it along with my offer since I got it before midterms. When and how will they contact me in regards to my entrance scholarship? And do I have to maintain my 90 all the way to finals for them to honour it or could I still fall slightly below that 90? :S
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of Seymz Seymz
yo. they will review your transcript again in july and let you know then. so in order to get the first level entrance scholarship ($2000 - i suppose you're a canadian citizen/perm rez) you need to have at least a 90%. cant let it slide.
good luck bro. I am in the same situation. Queen's is my top (suppose it's your's too). so we gotta hang in there.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Nyx Nyx
^ yep, you need a 90% final average. I don't think they even look at your midterms if you've already been accepted...just keep working, only 2 more months left!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Business1234 Business1234
uhm, if u receive a scholarship, $2000, in the letter it says, u can drop to 80% and they will still honor ur scholarship, they cant reject urs, but only increase ur scholarship amount
Was this helpful? Yes 0