yconic - Queen's hopefuls - seen this yet?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Queen's hopefuls - seen this yet?

A photo of Wendy_D Wendy_D
Has anyone else seen/endlessly studied this site like I have?

http://www.queensuniversityguide.com/

A very honest look at Queen's, and some of the articles make me LOL.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
7 replies

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Yeah haha. I wish someone would still keep it updated though. :bounce:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Zion Zion
I ran into that site a couple weeks ago. If I do end up choosing Queen's, I'm going to read it over the summer. :bball:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of QCman QCman
its good read, was helpful for me but its a bit outdated
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous

@QCman wrote
its good read, was helpful for me but its a bit outdated

So are there any "best kept secrets/tips" things you want to update exclusively for us? :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

A photo of Fawlkes Fawlkes
Bahaha, pretty sure I've read the entire thing at least three times over the past few months, so great is my obsession. Speaking of Queen's and obsessions, have any of you seen the rooms on the top floor of Douglas Library? Every time I think about it I foeiwjfqehflsafqepjf. Yeah. Its that awesome. It defies words. Aparently the students call it the "Harry Potter Room" because it honest to goodness is like walking into the great hall at Hogwarts (minus the enchanted aspect of the ceiling and with a bunch of books lining the walls). I think its the second most gorgeous room I have ever seen (actually, the top spot also belongs to a library). Psh! Who needs Stauffer with a room like that? Personally, I intend to spend my study time curled up in there, feeling like Hermione.

Okay, you can make fun of me now. :P
Was this helpful? Yes 0