yconic - Queen's PSE
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Queen's PSE

A photo of jschiralli jschiralli
I thought that there would be a spot to submit your PSE with the Queen's application on OUAC, but there isn't. So my question is, how do I submit my PSE and supplementary essay? I read something about having to make a Queen's Solus account, but when I tried it says my student number isn't valid... Please help!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
5 replies

A photo of cherrypie725 cherrypie725
Did you get an email with your Student ID number and instructions to activate your account? If so, just follow the steps there. Once you get to your SOLUS account go to the bottom where is says "Admissions" and click "PSE".

I applied on OUAC about 2 weeks ago and only just got that email from them on Friday, so it takes a while for them to reach you.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

So I first have to submit all my applications through OUAC? Then they will email me the information? Because right now I've just browsed through programs and selected a few but I haven't paid for/sent the applications yet.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cherrypie725 cherrypie725

@jschiralli wrote
So I first have to submit all my applications through OUAC? Then they will email me the information? Because right now I've just browsed through programs and selected a few but I haven't paid for/sent the applications yet.

Yes, you have to send the application before you get your student number.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@cherrypie725 wrote

@jschiralli wrote

Yes, you have to send the application before you get your student number.

Okay thank you so much!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Joshki Joshki

got that email from them on Friday

Me too!
Was this helpful? Yes 0