yconic - Queens PSE Deadline
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Queens PSE Deadline

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
On MyQueens it says that they recommend you submit your PSE by tomorrow... Anyone know why this is the case?

I can't submit my app(even though it's finished) until the weekend because I've got to get some new contact info for my ref, which is why I'm wondering
Was this helpful? Yes 0
8 replies

A photo of steele steele

@jsaroya wrote
On MyQueens it says that they recommend you submit your PSE by tomorrow... Anyone know why this is the case?

I can't submit my app(even though it's finished) until the weekend because I've got to get some new contact info for my ref, which is why I'm wondering

When I visited Queen's in October, they said the reccomended submit date is in place because every year a bunch of people try and send it in one day before it's due (March 1st) and it always crashes their servers.

Not sure if it's true or not... :P
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Ian Ian
Yeah, that is what the guy said too when i visited in october. But i think it is no longer in effect b/c of the recent technical error, so its just as soon as possible now..I wish they would just accept me (88average) into engineering alrdy..wat are the chances that i will get something before may??
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Ahh okay. That's good to know. Thanks!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of andrewk512 andrewk512
Does this affect early admissions? I wanted to submit mine today for the early admissions deadline but no longer can as a result of the technical errors.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of steele steele

@Ian wrote
Yeah, that is what the guy said too when i visited in october. But i think it is no longer in effect b/c of the recent technical error, so its just as soon as possible now..I wish they would just accept me (88average) into engineering alrdy..wat are the chances that i will get something before may??

I hope we hear something before May! I was hoping mid-march...but it was just a whimsical hope. :P
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of treecows treecows
Random thing my friends and I noticed, everyone who applied early + had high marks got accepted in the first wave, people who applied like really close to the deadline + had the marks got accepted about a week later.

Just an observation for artsci though.
Queen's technically does rolling admissions, so the earlier you submit, the sooner they process!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of clairec21 clairec21

@andrewk512 wrote
Does this affect early admissions? I wanted to submit mine today for the early admissions deadline but no longer can as a result of the technical errors.

I think it does. I know on their site it recommends to have submitted it by yesterday for early admissions.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Ian Ian

@steele wrote

@Ian wrote

I hope we hear something before May! I was hoping mid-march...but it was just a whimsical hope. :P

Steele, i dont rly know, its just that i looked around the old forum and last year's posts...thats what seems to be the case, but i do hope we can get it before mid terms...how did u know it was gonna be march??
Was this helpful? Yes 0