yconic - Queens PSE? (lots of questions)
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Queens PSE? (lots of questions)

A photo of Cr?meGlac Cr?meGlac
Was this helpful? Yes 0
6 replies

A photo of lordsia lordsia
Hi
1) No. They are specifically looking for high school achivs that's why they said past 4 years.

2)Volunterring is volunteering. Un-paid employment is an activity that is considered a job ( means you have to attend regularly and accomplish a task on your own) but you are not paid for it. School bake-sale is a volunteer thing, while being a secretary at an office without payment is un-paid employment.

3)Estimate an average overall
4)You should include un-documented extras. the teacher ref is for asking about your character not for confirming your activities.
5) depends. web design is definitely a skill , put that down. If you have a good youtube channel with respectable number of subscriptions or views, then put that down too. Double check your material for any swearing or other content that might get you disqualified.

6) the more recent is actually better.

hope that helped

answer mine ? http://www.studentawards.com/Forum.aspx?g=posts&t=11411
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Super Super
So sorry this is off-topic. But when/where did you get application instructions? I'm still waiting for a Queen's email.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of marycc001 marycc001
I'm wondering what date should I write if I'm doing an activity and will probably never end it. The application form wants me to write FROM and TO dates. I can write the FROM date, but I don't know what to write for the To date. The format has to be mm-yy!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cookietiara cookietiara
I have a website on the environment too, and I love web design as well.:)
Was this helpful? Yes 0