yconic - queen's pse
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

queen's pse

A photo of sarahq93 sarahq93
i applied to queen's back in december and i had no idea about this pse thing. can someone explain it to me and is it required? i'm an out of province student, so i'm a little confused about it. does york or u of t require something similar?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of saber33 saber33
You applied to a university without fully understanding the requirements? Here's a link for you: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Queen%27s+PSE
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of CanadaBoy CanadaBoy
Easy, saber.

Sarah, the PSE is basically like an additional document that they look at together with your application. The reason for this is so they can see that you are a well rounded student. They want to know more about your experiences and personality, and it especially comes in handy in competitive programs or when you are slightly above or below cut-offs, as it gives them something other than academics to consider.

Yes, it is required. Unsure if York requires it, but U of T usually has one that they require. It's probably in your email you got after you applied.
Was this helpful? Yes 0