yconic - Queen's PSE
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Queen's PSE

A photo of hagumustard hagumustard
Just a quick question, will you completely be rejected for not having a job during your high school career? It asks a whole question and I kind of don't want to leave it blank but have nothing to write there.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
7 replies

A photo of lmao lmao
You won't be completely rejected because you didn't have a job. I wouldn't worry about it too much, because that's only one component of your application. And it's not like you have a choice right... you have to leave it blank anyhow.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of Zion Zion
Yeah, that's not the end of the world. Are you sure you don't have any paid experience though? Tutoring? Babysitting?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of idylle10 idylle10
Where's the link to the SF/PSE?
I just applied yesterday and I don't like waiting for Queen's confirmation email since it's supposed to take a long time.. much rather start soon. Thanks.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of steele steele

@idylle10 wrote
Where's the link to the SF/PSE?
I just applied yesterday and I don't like waiting for Queen's confirmation email since it's supposed to take a long time.. much rather start soon. Thanks.

You can't actually log in and access it until they e-mail your ID number to you...but this document outlines what you'll need to fill in: Queen's PSE

Regarding the employment experience, have you never done any volunteer work? You're allowed to list unpaid work as well as paid.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of tofutchi tofutchi
So I was able to get into my student center, but when I click on Personal Statement of Experience under the Admissions tab, it says

You currently have no PSE codes loaded. Please contact admissions.

Did anyone else have this problem?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of NumberOne NumberOne

@tofutchi wrote
So I was able to get into my student center, but when I click on Personal Statement of Experience under the Admissions tab, it says

You currently have no PSE codes loaded. Please contact admissions.

Did anyone else have this problem?

I had a similar problem. Only the Commerce Essays were showing up. I contacted admissions and they changed it for me. I'd suggest you do the same.
Was this helpful? Yes 0