yconic - Queen's Residence Price!!
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Queen's Residence Price!!

A photo of Sweet99 Sweet99
Why are the residence buildings at Queen's so expensive? The tuition is the same compared to other schools but the cost of res is way higher, why is this??
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of Yatesb Yatesb

@Sweet99 wrote
Why are the residence buildings at Queen's so expensive? The tuition is the same compared to other schools but the cost of res is way higher, why is this??

The prices they show are Residence + Meal Plan since every residence (except for West campus) you have to have some sort of a meal plan.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of sweeperkeeper sweeperkeeper

@Sweet99 wrote

The meal plans at Queen's are for an all-inclusive buffet style.... You will appreciate being able to walk into Leonard or Ban Righ and swipe your card and eat as much as you want and not worrying about a dollar value being deducted .... I had friends at Western and Guelph who were always worried about how much money they had on their meal plans - no such concern at Queen's ... eat to your hearts content....
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of sweeperkeeper sweeperkeeper

@Sweet99 wrote

The meal plans at Queen's are for an all-inclusive buffet style.... You will appreciate being able to walk into Leonard or Ban Righ and swipe your card and eat as much as you want and not worrying about a dollar value being deducted .... I had friends at Western and Guelph who were always worried about how much money they had on their meal plans - no such concern at Queen's ... eat to your hearts content....
Was this helpful? Yes 0