yconic - Queen's Science early acceptance
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Queen's Science early acceptance

A photo of idotknow idotknow
Hi everyone, does someone know what will be the cut off for Queens Science this year? Would it still be 84+ like last year? I have a 86% and i dont know if it is good enough or should I keep waiting? Thanks all.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
7 replies

OMG thinking upgrading my chem online since it was just an 84. :((
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of jessdeeare jessdeeare
I got in early Feb with a 93.3, so I am guessing more acceptances will roll out early March for you guys? Since the viewbook said 84%, and you're above it by 2% I'm sure you'll get in! It will come though, just try not to worry every second of every day and enjoy your last year of high school! :) I will maybe see you guys next year...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Oooh just realized I already told you that... sorry :P but good luck!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Thanks. Yeahhhhhhh I asked you before. You are such a genius. Hope to see you in Queens LOLOL. :compress:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cmkc109 cmkc109
I received an admission offer from queen's science
but i'm still waiting for mcmaster 's life sci...so stress..
Was this helpful? Yes 0

I got acceptance into Mac and Queens. If you got over 87%, you would be fine for mac. My case is kinda an exception I guess.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Congrats!! :) I accepted Queen's offer, just can't wait until September :bounce:
Was this helpful? Yes 0