yconic - Queens University =[
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Queens University =[

A photo of joeyyy joeyyy
When do they start accepting? They're the only university that I'm looking forward to hearing from. =[
Was this helpful? Yes 0
8 replies

A photo of niklo90 niklo90
you should be hearing from them soon. I got accepted in mid-march of last year. 92 Avg. As long as your marks are up youll be in soon.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of steele steele
Totally agree, I'm really anxious also...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
I think they started accepting last week? I got my offer of admission on Friday. They are really speedy about bursaries and scholarships too, and tell you as soon as your are admitted :D
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of joeyyy joeyyy
Well, I guess I have to wait until midterms anyway. =[

I didn't do too well in phyics or at all, without it my average is an 84.8 but with it my average isn't even 82. Will they disregard physics when looking at my marks because all my marks aren't in yet?

I applied to arts so I guess I have a pretty good chance considering my second semester average is a 93 right now, I just have to keep it up.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Nyx Nyx

@Suntracker wrote
I think they started accepting last week? I got my offer of admission on Friday. They are really speedy about bursaries and scholarships too, and tell you as soon as your are admitted :D

:):(
I'm happy for you, sad for me :/
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
You won't get an acceptance until you have submitted your PSE though for sure. I didn't even know about these things until a few weeks ago! I never got anything from Queen's! (Probably because they were my last choice!)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of annamaurice annamaurice
they lost my transcript DDD; </3

@Suntracker wrote

hiii what major didja apply to ?? what were your marks ?? how much $$$ didja get ??
(if you're ok with sharing this info :X)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Omok Omok
What would be a good PSE for queens? -_-; I feel at a loss...I wrote about wanting to join clubs, learn stuff at queens, and like, traveling and learning, and teaching after queens...(The queens PSE question is forever embedded in my mind. -_-; it's CARVED there in the center...along with the Supplementary Essay question...)
Was this helpful? Yes 0