yconic - Queen's
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Queen's

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
I haven't gotten my log in for queen's yet. I applied two weeks ago. Is this normal? Could someone PM me the commerce essay question and the PSE essay question? I want to get started on them. Thanks
Was this helpful? Yes 0
7 replies

anyone?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of g93 g93
It is normal to take about 3 weeks. I don't know how long Queen's normally takes, but I wouldn't worry. And I can't help you with the other part.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of NoToRiouSDIP NoToRiouSDIP

@echan319 wrote
I haven't gotten my log in for queen's yet. I applied two weeks ago. Is this normal? Could someone PM me the commerce essay question and the PSE essay question? I want to get started on them. Thanks

PSE/essay question is on the website, brah
Don't need a login to do it, only to submit.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of onlymatthew onlymatthew
If it makes you feel any better, I have yet to receive my login too... and I applied before the winter break.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of NRavern NRavern
I do not go to this school but for you to get any kind of a response from the school you have applied to will take some time. It could take up to over a month depending on how many applications the school as recieved.

As for the essay questions that you have to answer, the question will be on the school's main website. It may be under the category of your program as each category may have different essay questions.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

okayy so i got my log-in a few days ago. but now i look at my to-do list and i see the PSE and commerce essay. but it doesn't say what question i'm suppose to be answering. like under the description box, its empty. is anyone else's like that?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of FallenOrchid FallenOrchid
I have the same thing. I'm assuming the Queens server is down for maintenance. If any developments occur, can you pm me? Thanks
Was this helpful? Yes 0