yconic - Queen's
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Queen's

A photo of Beatlelover909 Beatlelover909
I noticed that there was a significant amount of respondents in the "Class of 2012 - Where Do You WANT To Be??" thread who said that their first choice was Queen's.

So who else wants to go to Queen's as a first choice?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
7 replies

A photo of ngoumeniouk ngoumeniouk
Queen's is actually my first and ONLY choice-- saved a ton of money on applications by just applying to the one! I've already been accepted to sciences and arts, and can't wait to go to kingston in september! hoping to hear from them about the chancellor's scholarship to help pay, but it's my dream school and I'll be going regardless :D
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of adrianfkh adrianfkh

@ngoumeniouk wrote
Queen's is actually my first and ONLY choice-- saved a ton of money on applications by just applying to the one! I've already been accepted to sciences and arts, and can't wait to go to kingston in september! hoping to hear from them about the chancellor's scholarship to help pay, but it's my dream school and I'll be going regardless :D

Congrats! I was just in Kingston for a student conference last weekend. Great people and beautiful city. You will have much fun there! :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

A photo of Beatlelover909 Beatlelover909
Congratulations ngoumeniouk! When did you send in your transcripts?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ngoumeniouk ngoumeniouk
thanks guys! I'm so excited :D my school is on a trimester system so my first term marks were sent officially dec 8th or so I believe, but I applied for chancellor's so they had most of my information and a good idea of my grades a week or two before that
now just to figure out what I want to study there...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cliffhanger33 cliffhanger33
I'm still consdering between Queen's or Western

Got accepted to Queen's Commerce yesterday tho =)
Was this helpful? Yes 0