yconic - Question About Applying to Colleges
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Question About Applying to Colleges

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
I never post on these forums because most Canadian students on this site are from around Ontario, larger cities, etc. and going into business and such.

BUT, I live in Nova Scotia and am looking to get into PEI's community college to study Pastry Arts. This may seem pretty minor (woo, community college!) so maybe nobody will know what I'm talking about, but when should I be applying? Some people are telling me I'm already too late to apply (I just pray that they're wrong), and some are saying that due dates for applications are not for a while. I've gone on a few school's sites that I've been considering and none have any concrete dates so I'm a little confused.

Anyone have any idea?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of kraken kraken
ask your guidance counsellor or call the school's admissions office. I highly doubt it's too late to apply, at least if it's a september-start program.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Joshki Joshki

@kraken wrote
ask your guidance counsellor or call the school's admissions office. I highly doubt it's too late to apply, at least if it's a september-start program.

^+1

I dont think its too late to apply as well, here in ontario, we havent start the application process yet. So yeh, the best way is to ask your counsellor.
Was this helpful? Yes 0