yconic - Question about Gr.12 Earth and Space Science (SES4UI)- Online?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Question about Gr.12 Earth and Space Science (SES4UI)- Online?

A photo of WizardViz WizardViz
Hello! I'm just wondering if SES4UI- Grade 12 Course Earth and Space Science is considered as a science course or not. When you are taking two grade 12 science courses, say biology and chemistry, will universities look at other sciences if I ace them really well?
Also, did any one in here ever take that SES4UI course or know anyone who's taking it or have taken it already? If so,please share your experiences and I'm considering to take it next year in my Gr.12 on online.

[color=red]How hard is it?[/color]

Thanks for your consideration :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of Xizeta Xizeta
Yes, it is considered a science course.

However, each university and program has different wants and prerequisites. Some schools and programs require two sciences without much specification. They will normally say something like: “two of the following” and go on to list what is accepted. The Earth and Space science is accepted sometimes, you just need to look at the various programs.

Sometimes they will tell you specifically Chem and Bio. etc
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of WizardViz WizardViz

@Xizeta wrote
Yes, it is considered a science course.

However, each university and program has different wants and prerequisites. Some schools and programs require two sciences without much specification. They will normally say something like: “two of the following” and go on to list what is accepted. The Earth and Space science is accepted sometimes, you just need to look at the various programs.

Sometimes they will tell you specifically Chem and Bio. etc

Hey! Thank you very much Xizeta :compress: I just wanna know if SES4UI is an easy course or not?! If you do know the answer or have any idea, please let me know! :bball:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Xizeta Xizeta
I thought you made a thread asking that very question already.

It largely depends on your teacher. It could be extremely easier at one school, however, be extremely challenging at another. I would suspect that it should be the easiest senior science (at the 4U level).
Was this helpful? Yes 0