yconic - Question about Ouac...
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Question about Ouac...

A photo of 311 311
Hey guys.
So I was just about to accept my offer on ouac101, after i clicked on 'accept' and then 'submit' it took me to the page where it shows all of your grades/information where you have to click on 'I verify that the information above is correct as shown'. So i looked over all the information to make sure it was okay, and I noticed that is says my community involvement is uncompleted. However, i completed them about a month ago and handed them in to my guidance councillor. I know that she turned them in because on my high school account, it says they have been completed. However, on my ouac account, they are not. So should i talk to my guidance tomorrow and wait until then to accept, or should I just accept now and assume that the status will change from 'uncomplete' to 'complete' after. :S Does it say the same for any of you? I really really wanted to accept it today :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of IanSharer IanSharer
It's going to make no difference when you accept as long as you accept before June 2 so go get this settled with your guidance councilor this week and accept it once it's cleared up. Just don't wait until the last day as the site may be overloaded and go down.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of g93 g93

@IanSharer wrote
It's going to make no difference when you accept as long as you accept before June 2 so go get this settled with your guidance councilor this week and accept it once it's cleared up. Just don't wait until the last day as the site may be overloaded and go down.

+ 1

Just pretend that you accepted.
Was this helpful? Yes 0