yconic - Question about the UofT Engineering SPF...
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Question about the UofT Engineering SPF...

A photo of sevln sevln
I'm thoroughly confused right now (not to mention extremely anxious).

I submitted my UofT Engineering SPF early Jan., got an email from UofT late Jan. telling me that they were "now reviewing my submission".

BUT what is baffling me is on my Eng. Portal status, it says my application is "not yet reviewed" and when I check my application status using the UTORid, under the required documents section, there is no "received on" date for my SPF! - I'm certain all my sections were completed :(

Does anybody else have this problem? or could somebody pls advise? It would be greatly appreciated! :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of newguy1 newguy1
I submitted each section including the payment except for residence. The status shows "completed" sections but as well says "not reviewed."

I was under the assumption I had submitted it because I could find no other button to send the entire form.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of steele steele

@sevln wrote
I'm thoroughly confused right now (not to mention extremely anxious).

I submitted my UofT Engineering SPF early Jan., got an email from UofT late Jan. telling me that they were "now reviewing my submission".

BUT what is baffling me is on my Eng. Portal status, it says my application is "not yet reviewed" and when I check my application status using the UTORid, under the required documents section, there is no "received on" date for my SPF! - I'm certain all my sections were completed :(

Does anybody else have this problem? or could somebody pls advise? It would be greatly appreciated! :)

Well, I got the "reviewing your submission" e-mail before I sent in the SPF so... :P

And I'm not sure about your issue with the "required documents section". I just logged in with my UTORid, went to application status, and this was under Required Documents:

Required Documents

Go to the Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering for additional information regarding the documentation required to complete your Engineering application.

No mention of the SPF at all. Clicking the link in that sentence just takes me to the applicant portal...

I'm sorry, I wish I could be more help! Though I wouldn't worry about it too much if you're sure everything was sent in.

Was this helpful? Yes 0