yconic - Question about University Applications
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Question about University Applications

A photo of Marvel Marvel
So, I just submitted my OUAC application for what programs/schools I want and stuff... But I had a bad realization afterwords. What do you do if you need to submit extra things to your application? Special needs things, I.e. medical documents that need to go with your application.

Thanks
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of lmao lmao
I'm assuming that you mean submitted as in you got your OUAC reference? Well, if that was all done today you'll have to wait one business day to open up your account with OUAC # and then you can log in and make the necessary changes.

After you make the changes, you press the submit button again and they give you this Confirmation #. I suggest that you copy and paste the confirmation number somewhere just to be safe.

Recommended 'last changes' by OUAC is sometime early February. So try to make all changes before then.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of awaysheflew awaysheflew
If you have a medical condition that you want universities to be aware of when they're considering your application, you have to send that information to each individual university directly. In other words, you don't send that information through OUAC.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Marvel Marvel
Thank you both!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of thanan1 thanan1
I'm just having troubles with the deadlines for the OUAC Applications vs the University Application.
Was this helpful? Yes 0