yconic - Question about UofT scholarships
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Question about UofT scholarships

A photo of cocoappleli cocoappleli
I got the acceptance letter in the mail today. But it doesn't say anything about scholarships... Do they just automatically give entrance scholarships, or do we need to apply through UTAPS?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of boogaloo11 boogaloo11

@cocoappleli wrote
I got the acceptance letter in the mail today. But it doesn't say anything about scholarships... Do they just automatically give entrance scholarships, or do we need to apply through UTAPS?

I got my acceptance letter too. On the letter it told me i got 2 scholarships, 1 from u of t arts and sciences (commerce) and 1 from victoria college. If you got scholarships i'm 99% sure it would be noted on your acceptance letter.

Plus i never applied for any scholarships, it just came with my grades if that answers your second question.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cocoappleli cocoappleli

@boogaloo11 wrote

@cocoappleli wrote

I got my acceptance letter too. On the letter it told me i got 2 scholarships, 1 from u of t arts and sciences (commerce) and 1 from victoria college. If you got scholarships i'm 99% sure it would be noted on your acceptance letter.

Plus i never applied for any scholarships, it just came with my grades if that answers your second question.

I forgot to mention, the letter that I received was from UTSC... if that makes a difference...
Was this helpful? Yes 0