yconic - Question regarding physiotherapy...and life science
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Question regarding physiotherapy...and life science

A photo of ixlovexchocolate ixlovexchocolate
Hi everyone, I am currently in grade 11 and I have a few questions about physiotherapy.
I know that physiotherapy is a graduate degree, so naturally people would take kinesiology as an undergrad. However, I am still unsure of what I want to study in university and I am also very interested in taking life science program (Im also looking into optometry, pharmacy etc...)
My question is, is it possible to get into physiotherapy with an undergrad in life science? What are some good universities that have a good life science program or kinesiology program?
my average is usually around 85-90 if that helps...

thanks in advance :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of asivasub asivasub
Yes, you can get into the physiotherapy graduate degree, by entering the life sciences program. All you need is a bachelor of science degree, it doesn't matter what school you complete it at, a degree is a degree.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of asivasub asivasub
Yes, you can get into the physiotherapy graduate degree, by entering the life sciences program. All you need is a bachelor of science degree, it doesn't matter what school you complete it at, a degree is a degree.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ixlovexchocolate ixlovexchocolate
oh great thank you for the quick reply :cheers:
Was this helpful? Yes 0