yconic - question regarding teacher reference
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

question regarding teacher reference

A photo of ac123 ac123
Hey guys, so I filled out my laurier abs but on the bottom it says to provide a reference of a teacher that you have known for 2 years or more. I actually put the accounting teacher I had grade 12 this year but I have only known her for this year only. This teacher is new to my school so I only know her for 1 year. So Should I change it to another teacher reference?

Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of ac123 ac123
bump
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Viking21 Viking21
i would look for someone else... because the abs is supposed to highlight your extra curriculars that you have done over the years. Ask your self is there any thing u did for two or more years. If their is something then ask someones that knows about your participation in it. I guess this people who just start to join clubs in gr 12 for ecs get denied.

It is not the same thing to be committed to a club since gr 9 then joining it in gr 12.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ac123 ac123
The reasons I gave my grade 12 accounting teacher is because a lot of my EC's are business related so she knows how involved I am and because I switched schools in Gr 11 so I don't know other teachers THAT well.

Do u still think I should ask another teacher for reference or keep it the same?
Was this helpful? Yes 0