yconic - Questions about Schulich supplementary form
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Questions about Schulich supplementary form

A photo of cocoappleli cocoappleli
1. Can I drop off the supplementary forms during the weekend?
2. Since the Waiver (Part 5) is still aprt of the instructions, should I just print out the instruction page that contains the Waiver, or should I copy and paste that part on to a new document?
3. For the essays, should I first state the questions, such as "Question A: Tell us three reasons why you wish to study in the BBA or iBBA program at the Schulich School of Business" and then write the essay?
4. If I want to include the word count of the essay, should I put it in brackets right at the end of the essay? Or is there another place to put it?

Sorry for so many questions. But can someone maybe edit the activity log for me? I got my English teacher to edit the essays, but then right now it's exams time, and the new semester won't start until February 5, but then by that time it's too late to get a teacher to read it... Could someone maybe edit it for me? (But I know that everyone's busy...)

Also, how many activities should be included in the activity log? What's a reasonable number?

Thank you.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
0 replies