yconic - Questions for Schulich
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Questions for Schulich

A photo of MosboRocklo MosboRocklo
Hello! I applied to Schulich, Rotman, Laurier BBA, UTSC Management Co-op, and Waterloo AFM this year and I have been able to maintain a 90 (on the dot) average throughout the semester. However, my average doesn't include my advanced functions since I wasn't doing very well. Since I dropped it and decided to take it for next semester, will universities still consider my application and offer acceptances from January to February?

I know advanced functions is a prerequisite, but will my chances for acceptances be skewed because of my Advanced Functions being in second semester?

Extra information: I dropped Advanced functions before midterm so it does not count as a retake.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of MINTOK MINTOK

@MosboRocklo wrote
Hello! I applied to Schulich, Rotman, Laurier BBA, UTSC Management Co-op, and Waterloo AFM this year and I have been able to maintain a 90 (on the dot) average throughout the semester. However, my average doesn't include my advanced functions since I wasn't doing very well. Since I dropped it and decided to take it for next semester, will universities still consider my application and offer acceptances from January to February?

I know advanced functions is a prerequisite, but will my chances for acceptances be skewed because of my Advanced Functions being in second semester?

Extra information: I dropped Advanced functions before midterm so it does not count as a retake.

You should be fine. Make sure you take calculus or advanced functions for Schulich and figure out other math courses for other universities.
Was this helpful? Yes 0