yconic - Questions regarding Schulich SAF + References
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Questions regarding Schulich SAF + References

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Hello. So the Schulich BBA program's SAF/References deadline is Feb 8th/11. As this date is soon approaching, I have a few questions that I am hoping fellow applications/Schulich Alumni/knowledgable people could answers:

1. Do I need to mail/deliver the SAF, submit it online, or both?

2. If I do submit it online, where do I do this?

3. Do I submit my 2 letters online, or do I just submit the reference contact information?

4. If I do need to upload the letters online, where can I do this (do not see option on the "myFile"

Thanks
Was this helpful? Yes 0
7 replies

A photo of shreshth94 shreshth94
hey there, I'm also applying last minute to Schulich, except I live outside of Ontario so I have till feb 15. Just wondering, how long did it take till OUAC processed your application and you received your York Reference Number? And have you applied already at Schulich, because I just applied today and I'm being told the application deadline was Jan 10, but it says its Feb 15 on the Schulich website?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of bcd92 bcd92

@ItalianBusinessMan wrote
Hello. So the Schulich BBA program's SAF/References deadline is Feb 8th/11. As this date is soon approaching, I have a few questions that I am hoping fellow applications/Schulich Alumni/knowledgable people could answers:

3. Do I submit my 2 letters online, or do I just submit the reference contact information?

4. If I do need to upload the letters online, where can I do this (do not see option on the "myFile"

Thanks

So most of your questions are pretty much asking the same thing. Your job involves finding two references, inputing their email address and name online - on the myfile option. Then, your references will be emailed further forms, not YOU! (so there is no such option for you to upload the letters). In addition to filling out reference contact info online, u are responsible for your SAF, which is due on FEB 8. So, it can be mailed or delivered. Upto you, so plan accordingly. I think that answers all yours q's. Good luck (:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Jack555 Jack555
someone on this forum said he got emailed and said deadline is the 6th?? idk
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of w18 w18
http://futurestudents.yorku.ca/requirements/deadlines_fall

Feb 8th!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Caroshin Caroshin
Really? My reference told me that his was the 4th.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous

@bcd92 wrote

Thanks

So most of your questions are pretty much asking the same thing. Your job involves finding two references, inputing their email address and name online - on the myfile option. Then, your references will be emailed further forms, not YOU! (so there is no such option for you to upload the letters). In addition to filling out reference contact info online, u are responsible for your SAF, which is due on FEB 8. So, it can be mailed or delivered. Upto you, so plan accordingly. I think that answers all yours q's. Good luck (:

Thanks dude. Only thing Im wondering is, do I need to submit an online copy of my SAF in addition to the mailed/delivered hardcopy. And sorry for sounding redundant
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of erudite erudite

@bcd92 wrote

Thanks

Thanks dude. Only thing Im wondering is, do I need to submit an online copy of my SAF in addition to the mailed/delivered hardcopy. And sorry for sounding redundant

No, they just said to deliver it.
Was this helpful? Yes 0