yconic - questions regarding to admission
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

questions regarding to admission

A photo of WillSmith WillSmith
im currently taking 5u courses, including 2 correspondence courses (english and calculus), i wont be to receieve all my marks till may 20th,, if i send them in by then, would that affect my chances of getting in (u of t mississauga commerce or rotman).. when is the very date for universities to send out offers? im so nervous right now, my average is going to be around 88%
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of poeticallydemented poeticallydemented
Universities have until May 30th to make you an offer of admission. I have heard rumblings that U of T and Western are sending out their final round of admissions this week, though.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of WillSmith WillSmith
oh my god, are you serious? im dead, i know its my fault, but should i write them a letter and explain my situation? i called them yesterday and the admission lady told me that as long as i hand in my marks before june 2nd, they will look at it for sure.. lets say they rejected me because i dont have my marks in, but can i still write them a letter of appeal since my marks are slightly higher than their cutoff?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of poeticallydemented poeticallydemented
It honestly will depend on the number of people who accept their offers... Keep in mind that after June 2nd we lose access to OUAC (or so my guidance department keeps telling us...)

So, if your marks are going to go in on May 20th they'll probably wait and see how many spaces they have left after the other students have all accepted their respective offers and go from there. I have a friend in a similar situation, it sucks. If all else fails, see if you can send them a copy of your transcript and they can still offer you admission over the summer.
Was this helpful? Yes 0