yconic - Quick question about supplementary or (AIF) forms
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Quick question about supplementary or (AIF) forms

A photo of Arka Arka
So i just applied to waterloo, uoft, queens for engineering and i know they all require a supplementary app or AIF. i was wondering though, do the universities themselves email you back telling you how to fill out that form? Or should i go on the websites, and complete the forms myself and email the universities the information? Pretty confused how this whole thing works.

Thanks for any help.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
7 replies

A photo of iliketurtles iliketurtles
They will e-mail you (probably within 7-10 days) and they will give you login information to their respective application websites (Waterloo's is called Quest, U of T's is something portal something, don't know about Queen's). Once you log in, you'll get to fill out your supplementary forms. They're not awfully long, but I'd do them over Christmas break just to get it off your chest
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of cheers123 cheers123
Uof T recommends that you send the SPF before 22nd dec.Do you think it will count against me if I send it after this date?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of iliketurtles iliketurtles
Well the deadline is March, so I don't think it'd hurt to send it after the 22nd
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of engineersrock engineersrock
Many students have yet to submit their OUAC application. I'm planning on submitting my SPF during the first week of January.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Arka Arka

@iliketurtles wrote
They will e-mail you (probably within 7-10 days) and they will give you login information to their respective application websites (Waterloo's is called Quest, U of T's is something portal something, don't know about Queen's). Once you log in, you'll get to fill out your supplementary forms. They're not awfully long, but I'd do them over Christmas break just to get it off your chest

Okay thanks :p i asked a bunch of ppl and theres like mixed answers. some ppl are like "u needa go on their site and do it urself" and some of them told me they email u the info so i was a bit confused xD
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of greygoose greygoose

@Arka wrote
Okay thanks :p i asked a bunch of ppl and theres like mixed answers. some ppl are like "u needa go on their site and do it urself" and some of them told me they email u the info so i was a bit confused xD

It's both, at least at Waterloo. They will email the info, and then you go on the site and fill it out yourself. :P But seriously, you can't expect a university to not give you all the requisite information to apply, that would make for a pretty unfair application process!
Was this helpful? Yes 0