yconic - Quick question regarding Waterloo AIF
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Quick question regarding Waterloo AIF

A photo of deezedBR deezedBR
I just accepted my offer for AFM not long ago and still have not completed my AIF. Just wondering if I still need to do it.
Thanks for anyone's reply in advance.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
7 replies

A photo of simplySimple simplySimple
you are kidding right?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of jeanettecyr jeanettecyr

@deezedBR wrote
I just accepted my offer for AFM not long ago and still have not completed my AIF. Just wondering if I still need to do it.
Thanks for anyone's reply in advance.

Well, you can't be considered for scholarships without it.
You really should have done it by the deadline.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@simplySimple wrote
you are kidding right?

Why would I be kidding?

@jeanettecyr wrote

Other then for scholarship purposes, will it affect anything else? Like my offer?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of jeanettecyr jeanettecyr

@deezedBR wrote

@simplySimple wrote
you are kidding right?

Why would I be kidding?

@jeanettecyr wrote

Other then for scholarship purposes, will it affect anything else? Like my offer?

He thinks you should be kidding because the deadline was in March and it was supposed to have been completed. It's almost surprising that you even got an offer without submitting your AIF.

I don't think it would affect your offer now. All of the AIF review is over for accual Offers of Admission. I'm not an expert though. Contact the school and ask. Honestly, you should just do the AIF. It doesn't take very long at all and there's no harm in completing it. You could even get scholarships and then you know you offer will be valid for sure. That's just my two cents.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of xshaddowsinx xshaddowsinx
never knew it was possible to be considered without it.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of PaperPen PaperPen
Yeah, you can. Early early early decisions are considered without the AIF, just based on your Grade 11 marks. Very hard/rare to get in though. Can I assume that you're in FM stream, because I doubt that PA would allow you in without the AIF? You should really just do it, and soon!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@PaperPen wrote
Yeah, you can. Early early early decisions are considered without the AIF, just based on your Grade 11 marks. Very hard/rare to get in though. Can I assume that you're in FM stream, because I doubt that PA would allow you in without the AIF? You should really just do it, and soon!

Yes, I am in the FM stream.
Thank you very much for your reply. I think I will go ahead and get it done right now.
Was this helpful? Yes 0