yconic - "Admission Average"? - U of T
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

"Admission Average"? - U of T

A photo of RhiannaJK RhiannaJK
Hello all!

I've applied to U of T and Victoria College. I recently got an e-mail from Vic offering me a scholarship and a guaranteed place in residence. One of the requirements of keeping this offer is a "confirmed admission average of 92% + at the time of admission to the University of Toronto". I'm just wondering what exactly a "confirmed admission average" is. Does that refer to the number U of T will get from averaging out my top six U/M credits from grade 12 (the final marks from semester one and mid-term marks from semester 2, right?)?

Thanks in advance!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of Torontonian Torontonian
Need overall 92+, including first and second semester final. I think :P
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of jackkrentz jackkrentz
It's based on your top 6 Grade 12 U/M courses that U of T considers your admission average.

On a different note, when did you submit your Vic app, and when did Vic accept you? I was lazy and only finished mine Sunday night, and I'm hoping I get accepted soon :s

Good luck!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of RhiannaJK RhiannaJK

@jackkrentz wrote
It's based on your top 6 Grade 12 U/M courses that U of T considers your admission average.

On a different note, when did you submit your Vic app, and when did Vic accept you? I was lazy and only finished mine Sunday night, and I'm hoping I get accepted soon :s

Good luck!

Alright, thanks! ^^

I submitted my application January 3rd, and received my acceptance from them on January 16th. :) Good luck to you, too (and try not to stress yourself out too much :P)!
Was this helpful? Yes 0