yconic - "Restricted to students who have declared this Field of Study program of study"
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

"Restricted to students who have declared this Field of Study program of study"

A photo of student92 student92
How do I enroll in CP102? I keep getting this message.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
7 replies

A photo of IanSharer IanSharer
It's only for those in that major (eg. a business course restricted to business majors and no one else).
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@IanSharer wrote
It's only for those in that major (eg. a business course restricted to business majors and no one else).

Yes I understand that. However it is an elective course and I have seen people enroll in this course as business majors.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous

@student92 wrote

@IanSharer wrote

Yes I understand that. However it is an elective course and I have seen people enroll in this course as business majors.

It should work as it did for me. Try another time slot perhaps?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of universityapplier universityapplier

@student92 wrote

imm assuming your econ and accounting?
now what Laurier does is that they make our classes tuesday and thursday, and BBA students monday and wednesday

so your basically asking for a bba class. However you can register for tuesday and thursday and then sneak into the classes for BBA students as they do not do attendance :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of iDream iDream

@universityapplier wrote

@student92 wrote

imm assuming your econ and accounting?
now what Laurier does is that they make our classes tuesday and thursday, and BBA students monday and wednesday

so your basically asking for a bba class. However you can register for tuesday and thursday and then sneak into the classes for BBA students as they do not do attendance :)

but cp102 is an elective not a BBA course lol
I had the same problem with CP102 last year... i just tried a different time slot and it worked!!! and are you sure you selected both 0.500 (lecture) and 0.000 (lab) slots?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Alright I think it's cause I'm enrolled in the double degree BBA/computing program, so I have no room for any electives :(
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of jmb jmb

@student92 wrote
Alright I think it's cause I'm enrolled in the double degree BBA/computing program, so I have no room for any electives :(

this is precisely why. no electives in first year for the double degree programs!!!!
Was this helpful? Yes 0