yconic - "Written Notification to Follow"???
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

"Written Notification to Follow"???

A photo of emmamarie emmamarie
Hey, so, I applied to Dalhousie University and my application was looked over again after first semesters grade 12 marks went out. Where is says, "Decision" it says "Written Notification to Follow". I'm not sure what this means and it's been stressing me out a bit.

My average is good, depending on what they're looking at.
I don't have all my grade 12 courses yet but here they are:
Semester 1 -
Advanced Functions : 86
English : 86
Individuals and Families : 95

And my courses for semester 2 are -
Calculus
Religion
Biology

I'm aiming to get high 80s / low 90s in my semester 2 courses. (My grade 11 courses were alright, and if they're looking at the next highest marks it would be a 89, 90 and 81. So, it's not terrible.)

I applied to Dalhousie for the Bachelor of Science program, and I'm just stressing over this whole written notification to follow thing.
If someone could enlighten me, that'd be fantastic! Thanks!

Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of aquarius aquarius

@emmamarie wrote
Hey, so, I applied to Dalhousie University and my application was looked over again after first semesters grade 12 marks went out. Where is says, "Decision" it says "Written Notification to Follow". I'm not sure what this means and it's been stressing me out a bit.

My average is good, depending on what they're looking at.
I don't have all my grade 12 courses yet but here they are:
Semester 1 -
Advanced Functions : 86
English : 86
Individuals and Families : 95

And my courses for semester 2 are -
Calculus
Religion
Biology

I'm aiming to get high 80s / low 90s in my semester 2 courses. (My grade 11 courses were alright, and if they're looking at the next highest marks it would be a 89, 90 and 81. So, it's not terrible.)

I applied to Dalhousie for the Bachelor of Science program, and I'm just stressing over this whole written notification to follow thing.
If someone could enlighten me, that'd be fantastic! Thanks!

You will hear from them by mail.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of emmamarie emmamarie
Well, whatever it meant. I just got accepted this afternoon! SO I'm not complaining!
Was this helpful? Yes 0