yconic - Random, socially awkward moments that have happened to you? Post 'em here!
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Random, socially awkward moments that have happened to you? Post 'em here!

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Read the title. I am NOT going first :P
Was this helpful? Yes 0
71 replies

A photo of Zion Zion
Running into Army at spin class. :bounce:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of heesoup heesoup
That's very nice.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@Zion wrote
Running into Army at spin class. :bounce:

Wtf is "spin class"?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

It's for those challeneged in the art of spinning. The class teaches you everyhting you need to know in order to be a functioning memeber of society and become capable of spinning all by yourself.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@arcchit wrote
It's for those challeneged in the art of spinning. The class teaches you everyhting you need to know in order to be a functioning memeber of society and become capable of spinning all by yourself.

Spinning what though? Spinning wool??
Was this helpful? Yes 0

spinning yourself in circles obviously. I believe you are a valid candidate for this class as you do not know how to spin and must learn how to in order to ecome a functioning member of your local conservative party.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@arcchit wrote
spinning yourself in circles obviously. I believe you are a valid candidate for this class as you do not know how to spin and must learn how to in order to ecome a functioning member of your local conservative party.

What conservative party? And why do I need to become a functional member?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@TheMetroidPhysicist wrote

@arcchit wrote

Wait! Hold on! You are the one who needs to be in spin class as you don't know what it is. I just Googled it and it is where people go to ride stationary bicycles for an extended period of time.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

@arcchit wrote

Ahh yes, You are quite the classic one. I belive they call you the troll of trolls, correct? You see, I was pa-TROLLIN this thread, and you have come on to try and take over my venture. NOT GONNA HAPPEN. SO GET YOUr OWN THREAD TO TROLL ON YOU TROLLER.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@arcchit wrote

Wait! Hold on! You are the one who needs to be in spin class as you don't know what it is. I just Googled it and it is where people go to ride stationary bicycles for an extended period of time.

YOU TOO BUDDY, FIND ANOTHER THREAD TO TROLL
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Um...sorry to say but you're not exactly making any sense...
Besides, this is my thread, fyi.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

AHHHH BADOINKERNOTSIN POOPER SKITTLES
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@arcchit wrote

AHHHH WATER POWERED FLAG BRICK
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@arcchit wrote

AHHHH WATER POWERED FLAG BRICK

THE MOST SOCIALLY AWKWARD MOMENT IVE EVER BEEN INVOLVED IN IS WHEN I PULLED MY PANTS DOWN AND TOOK A DUMP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SIDEWALK ON QUEEN STREET IN TORONTO. EVERYONE STARED AT ME AND IT WAS REALLY WEIRD. IT'S LIKE THEY'VE NEVER TAKEN A DUMP IN THEIR LIVES. awkwardioooooo
Was this helpful? Yes 0

I have not had one but I have witnessed one. There was some guy walking and he randmoly pulled his pants down and started taking a dump in the middle of the sidewalk on Queen Street in Toronto. Everyone was staring at him and it was really weird.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

At the AFMAA at Waterloo, some girl was standing there staring at me for awhile, I didn't know what to say at first.... akward.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Zion Zion

@johnnycanuck wrote
At the AFMAA at Waterloo, some girl was standing there staring at me for awhile, I didn't know what to say at first.... akward.

Crazy story.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Fawlkes Fawlkes
I do the announcements at my school. Once I was in the announcement booth with my announcement team buddies, complaining about how my best friend kept squeeling over some guy in the most pathetically girly was possible. The PA was on and I didn't know it. The whole school heard. :pale: ooops. She eventually forgave me.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Haru Haru

@Fawlkes wrote
I do the announcements at my school. Once I was in the announcement booth with my announcement team buddies, complaining about how my best friend kept squeeling over some guy in the most pathetically girly was possible. The PA was on and I didn't know it. The whole school heard. :pale: ooops. She eventually forgave me.

OH NOOOOOOOOOOO :(
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@Zion wrote

@johnnycanuck wrote

Crazy story.

Oh, it was very crazy. Wait til you here the rest of it :bounce:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of heesoup heesoup

@Fawlkes wrote

That doesn't happen everyday!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cyynthiia cyynthiia

@johnnycanuck wrote

@Zion wrote

@johnnycanuck wrote

Crazy story.

You didn't know what to say at first....
But did you eventually say something......
I bet the rest of it is the juicy bit of the story.......
Do share!!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@cyynthiia wrote

@johnnycanuck wrote

@Zion wrote

@johnnycanuck wrote

Crazy story.

You didn't know what to say at first....
But did you eventually say something......
I bet the rest of it is the juicy bit of the story.......
Do share!!

I don't think I can without violating several forum rules...... jk
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cyynthiia cyynthiia
^
LOL.
I don't know who to feel sorry for now..
You.. or the girl...
Hahahah
Was this helpful? Yes 0