yconic - Rank the UofT Colleges (Woodsworth, Victoria, Innis, New, University, Trinity, St.Michaels)
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Rank the UofT Colleges (Woodsworth, Victoria, Innis, New, University, Trinity, St.Michaels)

A photo of KingJW KingJW
Rank them based on:
1) Scholarships/Bursaries - (Most soft-hearted for financial need)
2) Location to Rotman Commerce.
3) Student Events
4) Residence
5) Food
6) Career Centre
7) Which is best based on your opinion?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of kraken kraken
1) I've heard Vic has the most large scholarships. all the colleges have a variety of small awards and bursaries though. you can generally find info on each college's website.
2) closest-farthest: Woodsworth, Innis, Trin, UC, New, Vic, SMC
3) Trin. then the rest. :P
4) depends what you're looking for. do you like pretty old buildings? new shiny ones with air conditioning? traditional with meal plan? suite style and cooking for yourself?
5) Chestnut (not a college but a res where people from all colleges/programs can live). Trin and New are decent. apparently UC food sucks. haven't tried Vic or SMC.
6) the colleges don't have career centres really. the main career centre is in the Koffler Centre at College and St. George, so I guess New and UC are closest to there...
7) Trin trin trin! I'm kinda biased though.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of MARCUSReinH MARCUSReinH
UofT Trinity is the best! You should definitely come here!
Was this helpful? Yes 0