yconic - REALLY STRESSED OUT ABOUT ADMISSION!
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

REALLY STRESSED OUT ABOUT ADMISSION!

A photo of johnp2404 johnp2404
hey
so i really want to go to the university of Guelph and study arts the only thing is i have not gotten accepted yet. the cut off is 76-80 and i have a 78 and i have completed my SPF form. what are my chances of admission. this is my dream school can anybody help
Was this helpful? Yes 0
6 replies

A photo of bebemonaa bebemonaa
I am in the exact same situation. I have an 82% and I would like to get into engineering, and the cut off is the same.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kb4 kb4
maybe that's something you should have worried at the start of the year or the beginning
of the semester and you could have tried harder than and not have to worry at all. but there's still some time and u have until may 28 so good luck!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of johnp2404 johnp2404

@kb wrote
maybe that's something you should have worried at the start of the year or the beginning
of the semester and you could have tried harder than and not have to worry at all. but there's still some time and u have until may 28 so good luck!

thanks that was a lot of help....
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Queens14 Queens14
Chill.

I didn't get into one of my programs at Queen's until May 15th. There's still time, it's just you're in the third round (last acceptances). Hope you have a back-up plan just in case though ;)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of egbert egbert
in all probability you will get in. because you are within the cutoff range you will get last-round acceptance but i wouldn't worry too much. I would consider it very strange if they didn't accept you. As for an 82 for engineering..i'm honestly not sure. I think it is within the range however i think the range also depends especially on the number and quality of applicants for engineering. what type of engineering did you apply for?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of bdiaram bdiaram
I was stressing out because I was past my cutoff too, but I ended up getting accepted on my second choice.
i'm sure you'll get in!:)
Was this helpful? Yes 0