yconic - Rediculously Successful Cramming Stories?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Rediculously Successful Cramming Stories?

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
I have a 3 hour final in 7 hours that I just started to study for. I will update in 12 hours after I do very well.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
6 replies

A photo of heesoup heesoup
I paid for cramming unfortunately :(
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous

@heesoup wrote

What do you mean? An btw, exam did not go well at all. fail, lol. At least I went in with an 88-89... I think I just killed my chances at getting an A in anything this semester. Yesterday's final went fine, though.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Zion Zion
Really? I would usually have a a lot of faith in a university student who can't spell "ridiculous."
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of heesoup heesoup

@TheMetroidPhysicist wrote

@heesoup wrote

What do you mean? An btw, exam did not go well at all. fail, lol. At least I went in with an 88-89... I think I just killed my chances at getting an A in anything this semester. Yesterday's final went fine, though.

This happened and I messed up my philosophy exam pretty badly.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of studentR93 studentR93
I studied for my final Intl. Business exam 3 hours before I went to take it. The exam was at 10:30AM and I studied *ahem* woke up at 7AM! The teacher didn't even teach us the last two units, so I just read through the whole text book (luckily I'm a great at memorization) in 3 hrs, and bolted to the car. I still did well. I went from the 70s to the 80s, which isn't bad at all.

Actually, I've crammed for all my tests and exams (give or take a few) since high-school began. I guess I've lucked out since Grade 8.

Remember: studying is different for everyone, so maybe you did well, maybe you did bad. At least you'll learn to manage your time more wisely, I never could (thus the constant cramming).

Good Luck:)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of aimango aimango
I have never crammed before until university, and it wasnt even because I WANTED to be behind, it was simply because my schedule was too ridiculous and it was hard to get ahead, you kinda had to keep up with everything going on. so finally when classes are over and you can finally study - then you cram! i had less than 2 days to relearn calc 2, did the final today and it ended up being pretty good. i did the same thing for physics and i had 4 days, but did worse. so, i guess it depends on your handle of the type of course.

but yeah it's a lot of stress, although i still make sure to get enough sleep during exams time.
Was this helpful? Yes 0