yconic - Reference for SPF -U of T
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Reference for SPF -U of T

A photo of LooMech LooMech
Just a small question , when i enter my extracurriculur activities ,they ask for reference. What am I suppose to place in that box? the name of and number of the guy who was supervising the activity or a reference letter? Could someone please confirm.

Thanks.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
6 replies

A photo of iliketurtles iliketurtles
name/position/number/e-mail
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@iliketurtles wrote
name/position/number/e-mail

You sure? :O
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

@RonaldWeasley wrote
I put name and in bracket position
gave either the email or the phone number.
I doubt that they will check each one of them but of course you should be honest

I just finished mine now

Problem is, I was in some clubs where the president knew me but the club supervisor didnt. If I enter the name of the club supervisor and if the end up calling the supervisor, their gonna think im lieing because supervisor doesn't even know my name.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ninetyfour ninetyfour
I put name and email :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of WaterfallOfDestiny WaterfallOfDestiny
For activities within my high school, my "reference" was basically the supervising teacher's name, and the school address and phone number.

In the worst-case scenario where they call your teacher and your teacher doesn't know names, at least the teacher knows: a) what this club does; b) that there are people whom he/she doesn't know the names of, but whom have contributed to the club.
Was this helpful? Yes 0