yconic - Regarding Trinity IR program.
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Regarding Trinity IR program.

A photo of EspoirSxH EspoirSxH
Hey guys, I have couple questions regarding u of t international relations program.
As far as I know, there isn't any internship provided by the program itself. My plan is to do a double major in IR and economics. However, I really prefer a program that offers internship opportunities or a relatively high chance of employment right after graduation. (I am wavering between Schulich and u of t)

I really need some advice from those who are part of the IR program in u of t. So far,I have heard great things about Schulich's internship opportunities. ^^

My biggest concern is obtaining a degree but can't find a job with it. ^^ :(

Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of Nyx Nyx
Trin One doesn't have an internship requirement. To be brutally honest, it'll be really hard to get a job with just a BA. HOWEVER, trin one does provide great opportunities to network, and prepares you really well for upper year courses. If you know people in the field, it'll be much easier to get internships.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@Nyx wrote
Trin One doesn't have an internship requirement. To be brutally honest, it'll be really hard to get a job with just a BA. HOWEVER, trin one does provide great opportunities to network, and prepares you really well for upper year courses. If you know people in the field, it'll be much easier to get internships.

\\

thanx man
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Nyx Nyx

@EspoirSxH wrote

thanx man

GENDER please
I am female.
But you're welcome :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

I am a female too xD. Thankx woman! hows that!
Was this helpful? Yes 0