yconic - Relationship Question
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Relationship Question

A photo of dancee dancee
People are badgering me about not being in a relationship, namely my family, and though I'm not dependent by any means, I think I should maybe ask for advice. I know this isn't the best place to ask, but what exactly do people want nowadays? Besides what you're thinking (mind out of the gutter), I seriously want to know what else the majority of guys are looking for.

My friend thinks it's because I love my closet more than any guy, but I'm honestly not a diva! Believe me, I work with horses so I can handle a little dirt under my nails. I just happen to love fashion ...

Anyways, discuss.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
201 replies

A photo of dominator dominator
How much "association" do you have with other guys?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of dancee dancee

@dominator wrote
How much "association" do you have with other guys?

Not enough apparently. Ha. Ahhh ... :(

I'm not huge with going to clubs, I prefer smaller parties. I do like going to clubs every once in a while, but they're not always my thing.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Zion Zion

@dancee wrote
I know this isn't the best place to ask

+1

You could always tell your parents and friends about your progress with Army to shut them up. :bball:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of dancee dancee

@Zion wrote

@dancee wrote
I know this isn't the best place to ask

+1

You could always tell your parents and friends about your progress with Army to shut them up. :bball:

Aha.. ha... ha ... waaaah :'(
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

Just find someone you like lol... shouldnt be that hard if you're looking for lust...

either that or...

pof.com
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of dancee dancee

@dominator wrote
Just find someone you like lol... shouldnt be that hard if you're looking for lust...

either that or...

pof.com

Not lust and I'm afraid to open that ... so I won't.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

dating site lol
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of dancee dancee
Okay but I asked what people are looking for, not a medium to find a date :p
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kraken kraken
lol my mom is always bugging me about the lack of boyfriend :P

my main problems in the date seeking department are:
-not very interesting
-not very talkative
-not very pretty

so yeah.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of leviaidan leviaidan
If it makes you feel any better, I haven't dated before.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

A photo of DKDG DKDG
In the end, all people want comes down to sex. If they dont wanna sleep with u, they're not gonna waste their time at dinner with u. People want somebody they can feel comfortable with, spend time with and do everything with. And "everything" includes having sex lol.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
But you've refused to implement the foundation, since I asked if you'd have sex with someone and you said no. So you can acknowledge sex as the foundation all you want, but you're not willing to implement it.

And again you just ignore the foundation and ask what else there is? Pathetic. I'd admire a girl who could read and learn. How about that for advice?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of dancee dancee

@ARMY101 wrote
But you've refused to implement the foundation, since I asked if you'd have sex with someone and you said no. So you can acknowledge sex as the foundation all you want, but you're not willing to implement it.

And again you just ignore the foundation and ask what else there is? Pathetic. I'd admire a girl who could read and learn. How about that for advice?

Once again, putting words in my mouth. I have not implemented the foundation yet, no, but that does not mean I don't want to. It means I want to find someone I am comfortable with. Anyone can ask anyone for said implementation, but that doesn't mean you're going to get it.

You also meant that "someone" as you. There are problems with that on a few levels. 1. You have a girlfriend, so no, sorry son. 2. Why? I don't even know you well enough and to further that, I have only spoken with you on the internet. So no.

Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous

@dancee wrote
Once again, putting words in my mouth. I have not implemented the foundation yet, no, but that does not mean I don't want to. It means I want to find someone I am comfortable with. Anyone can ask anyone for said implementation, but that doesn't mean you're going to get it.

You also meant that "someone" as you. There are problems with that on a few levels. 1. You have a girlfriend, so no, sorry son. 2. Why? I don't even know you well enough and to further that, I have only spoken with you on the internet. So no.

You see this? This is that useless stuck-up nonsense I was talking about avoiding.

Either accept that sex will need to be a part of your relationship, or spend the rest of your life alone but surrounded by an endless supply of cats.
Was this helpful? Yes 0