yconic - Repeating a Course
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Repeating a Course

A photo of bcd92 bcd92
I'm most likely going to repeat advanced functions in second semester. Do i have to call every individual admissions department and tell them to not include my advanced function mark from semester one, so that i still have a chance for an acceptance during March-April?
Also for Schulich, they want a separate letter stating why i repeated a course. I dont have any medical concerns or special circumstances. Is there any possible suggestions, as to what i can write for my reason to repeat this course without jeopardizing my chance to get in?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of DoctorGaga DoctorGaga
hey i was looking schulichs website and i know from last year it said to write up why you're repeating a course, but i couldn't find that anywhere this year. could you paste the link that tells us that we need to write up why we're repeating a course? cause i am too :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Arctic Arctic
Waterloo won't receive your second semester mark in time before they make a decision on whether to invite you to AFMAA, if you applied.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of bcd92 bcd92

@DoctorGaga wrote
hey i was looking schulichs website and i know from last year it said to write up why you're repeating a course, but i couldn't find that anywhere this year. could you paste the link that tells us that we need to write up why we're repeating a course? cause i am too :)

I didn't see any additional form for it, but i did see it in the checklist.
Was this helpful? Yes 0