yconic - Requirements for Schulich?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Requirements for Schulich?

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Hi

I want to apply to Schulich. Can somebody tell me what they ask in terms of application and supplimentry additionals. It is much appreciated! Thank you.

Regards,
Gawtam
Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of aeryn aeryn
I'll assume you're applying from Ontario.
In terms of marks and courses, you'll need a low 90s average to be competitive. I found this too:

Ontario applicants must present a minimum of six 4U and M courses including:

ENG 4U
MHF 4U; and
MCV4U or MDM4U (MCV4U is the recommended choice).
A minimum of 70% in MHF 4U and ENG 4U
No more than two 4M courses

Other than applying on OUAC, you also need to complete the supplementary application found here:http://www.schulich.yorku.ca/client/schulich/Schulich_LP4W_LND_WebStation.nsf/resources/BBA+iBBA+Supplementary+Information+Form/$file/SupplementaryInformationForm.pdf

In the application, there is a section where you need to list all the extracurricular activities you've participated in for the past two years, along with the number of hours per year you spent on them.

You also need to attach two reference letters along with the application that substantiate two of the activities you mentioned in your activity report.

Finally, there are three short essay questions (you can see them for yourself by clicking that link).
Was this helpful? Yes 0